Have I told you lately that I love, love going thrifting?? So much so, the sales associates actually know me on sight!! Ha!! I love finding clothes and stuff for the house. And I happen to think I do a good at it. I mean, if I can get a BCBGMaxazria shirt for $1, then I gotta be doing something right! With so many finds coming the house I have come up with a tool box kit that I think every thrifter should have on hand. God bless the thrift stores but do they really have to put the price tags in the worse spots?? Here is what I keep in my kit.
- Small plastic scraper like this one ~ this comes in handy with the second item. Removes the tags and residue
- Goo Gone ~ every thrifter needs this.
- a good non-abrasive cleaner. Some things need a bit of cleaning
- Cleaning clothes (or paper towels)
- screw driver
- small hammer
- painters tape
- various cans of spray paint
It’s good the have these items in hand for the home in general but I certainly find it handy to have for the things I bring home.
Ummmm….so April has passed but that doesn’t mean I totally forgot about my 2012 Re-Design Project!! April was all about the bathroom. I will let the photos do the talkin.